Friday 15 June 2012

Are The Big Brother Africa Contestants Doing Too Much?




SERIOUSLY??

=

What the heck?
Okay… Perhaps I am a bit old fashioned.  And then again, when it comes to Big Brother , I have never heard of nor seen any of the contestants getting so “close” to each other as they do on our BBA.  But,  I feel compelled now to pose this question to you all:  Are the contestants on BBA starting to do too much, or am I blowing this all out of proportion and it’s just to be expected for young people with high sexual drives?
The latest that has caught my eye is the video of Nambia’s Jessica visually getting quite worked up when recieving a massage from another cast mate (who it is - I can’t tell, but let me know if you have an idea).  It’s obviously meant to be sexual in nature, from my standpoint… because what female has a “friendly” massage facing forward with no top on, no bra, no anything?  What female has a massage while hugging a “castmate” with her legs, and what female who has an innocent massage sits up to face that person, as if they want to kiss??  These two were obviously playing it to the limit, IF not going further.
I say if because obviously none of us were there to know for sure, but looking at the way Jessica was rocking her hips towards the end of the clip makes me wonder otherwise.
But then again, like I said before, perhaps I am just old fashioned because I wouldn’t do any of what I just mentioned above unless I knew that was going to lead to that ”something else at the end of the night.
Mind you, this is the same Jessica who seemingly acted disgusted at the fact that she found a used condom in the Big Brother house .  Well, there is an american expression of “The first who cackles, laid the Egg” meaning, the first to complain about something probably did it themselves.  And now judging from the video, I wouldn’t be surprised.
I won’t judge the character of anyone who decides hook up with someone they may grow to like that they have been forced to live with, nor be mad about anyone deciding to rock the boat while on BBA, but it does make you think of how surprisingly oblivious they all are, growing accustomed to all the cameras.  Either that, or they just don’t care.  One thing I can surely say is that it gets people talking about the show, for sure…

No comments:

Post a Comment